random quotes compilation

Monday, November 09, 2009

(11/03/2009)
"Is mayonaisse an instrument?"
- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)

(11/27/2009)
"The Earth? Oh, I'm going to blow it up. It obstructs my view of Venus."

- Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes)

(02/01/2010)
"Attention everyone, there's a chubby pink starfish on the loose!"
- man over P.A. (Spongebob Squarepants)

(08/01/2010)
"Pikachu!"
- Pikachu (Pokemon)

(10/25/2010)
"I lied... AHAHAHAHAHA!"
- Miriam Defensor Santiago -

(02/06/2011)
"How'd you like me to reach down your throat and pull you inside-out?"
- Jughead to Dilton (Archie Comics)

(04/25/2011)
"Gravity sucks."
- Fact (Narinig kong sinabi ni Dr. Phil Plate sa "How the Universe Works" ng Discovery Channel)

(05/17/2011)
"Am I a pretty girl?"
- Spongebob

(08/20/2011)
"To me, it looked like a leprechaun to me. All I gotta do is look up in a tree. Who else seen the leprechaun say yeah!"
(responses) - "YEEAAHH!!""
- Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama [click for video]

(08/29/2011)
"Drugs. Uhh... Yes, Of course! I buy from the Mercury Drugs!"
- Guy from Saksi [click for video]

(09/18/2011)
"ExcuUuUUuuUUuUUuuUuse me Princess!"
- Link (Zelda American Cartoon) [click for annoying video compilation]

(10/16/2011)
"Field trip sa may pagawaan ng lapis ay katulad ng buhay natin. Isang mahabang pila - mabagal at walang katuturan."
- Huwag Mo Nang Itanong (Eraserheads)

(01/25/2012)
"Mabuti nang may-iba kaysa mang-iwan."
- Emmanuel Pacquiao

(04/02/2012)
"You guys know who I hate? People who are Mixed Race, also Mexicans, Red Heads and Asians."
- We Didn't Start the Flame War (collegehumor.com)

(04/02/2012)
"Friendship is Magic!"
- My Little Pony
(02/27/2013)
"Mr. President, my high intelligence quotient dictates that I should reconsider and therefore withdraw my motion."
- Miriam Defensor Santiago

4 Comments:

At 11/10/2009 12:18 AM, Anonymous GJ said...

hehe.. patrick star!!! na-miss ko tuloy ang manood ng spongebob...

 
At 12/14/2009 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have no idea what the answer is, but I have to admit I admire the question" - Bugs Bunny

"I always wonder whether that cat is always on coffee rush" - Tweety

"It's not a pretty life, but somebody has to live it" - Garfield

"Someday, the judicial system would favor me when I roast that rabbit" - Daffy Duck

"Hot Dog!" - Mickey Mouse :D

>> Dagdag mu kung gusto mo.. hehe.. Halos puro Looney Tunes pinapanood ko nung bata..

 
At 7/05/2011 11:54 PM, Anonymous I am EVIL for being a Lemon! said...

>> the ""I lied... AHAHAHAHAHA!"
- Miriam Defensor Santiago -" is still my favorite, though ""Am I a pretty girl?"
- Spongebob" is also hilarious!

i wish you'd update more and fast...

 
At 9/26/2011 6:58 PM, Blogger 秋月 大和 said...

halatang sexist si Walt Disney..ano pa bang masmagiging subliminal sa pagsigaw ni Mickey ng Hotdog? Lol...ano kinalaman ng hotdog sa Daga? diba dapat Cheese? ....Hotdog ano pa bayun?Haay..kawawang mga bata..naaadik sa Disney na demonic at haay..kawawa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home